We remain committed to supporting our clients with all aspects of their project.
This page was updated on 12th April 2021.
Throughout this pandemic, we have continued to offer all of our services whilst following strict practices to ensure the safety of our clients and team. From contact-free deliveries and installations to remote design presentations and safe private appointments.
Our latest guidelines and Covid-19 services are outlined below. Should you have any queries, please contact us on 01344 883777 or email@example.com.
Our Response to Covid-19
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients and team, we have closely followed Government advice and we have taken a number of steps including but not limited to:
- Closing our showroom to the public during lockdown periods
- Acquiring Covid-19 Secure Certified status
- Promoting and facilitating home working for all team members that are able to work from home
- Covid-19 training for all team members
- Providing PPE equipment, gloves and masks for all team members
- Installation of hand sanitisers at all entry and exit points
- Social distancing of 2 metres minimum for all team members not working remotely
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of our showroom, offices and restrooms
- Installation of perspex protective screens
- Daily temperature monitoring and reporting for all team members, with clear instructions to immediately self-isolate should their temperature rise
- New technologies to offer Virtual Design Appointments
We have also put the following measures in place and we ask for your support in maintaining these to protect you and our team:
- You will be asked if you have displayed any symptoms and we ask that you notify us if you have symptoms prior to any appointment or site visit.
- If you fall into one of the at-risk groups, regrettably we will be unable to meet with you in-person at this time. However, we will assist with remote communication in the best way that we can.
- You will be notified if anyone that has been to your property needs to self isolate.
Designs & Quotations
Our showroom is now open to the public for appointments and walk-ins. Our dedicated KCA team will be at hand to support our clients will all aspects of their project, offering appointments both in-person and virtually.
If you would like to visit our showroom without an appointment, we would like to ask that you kindly call ahead so that our team can prepare for your arrival.
To contact our design team, please call 01344 883777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliveries & Installations
Our team is devoted to supporting our clients with their deliveries and installations. We are following government guidelines for safe working to minimise visits to site and uphold social distancing when our team is on-site.
We have also put the following in place:
- Installers will arrive in individual vans to minimise any unnecessary contact (in some cases the teams live together so will arrive together).
- Where possible, our installers will erect a Zipwall barrier around their working area to separate themselves
- The delivery will be contact-free, loaded in isolation and unloaded on-site by the installation team
- All vehicles are disinfected each day
- Delivery and installation reports will be shared digitally with you and/or your trades, offering contact-free communication and sign-offs
- Our installers are provided with gloves and protective face masks
- Some site visits will take place by video call
To protect our team and to prevent the spread of the virus, we require the following for all site visits. If these conditions cannot be provided, please notify our Client Service team on 01344 883832 prior to your site visit.
- You must notify us if anyone at the address has been in contact with anyone who has been infected with Covid-19
- Our team require one clear access route to the property
- The area that we are working in must be completely ready and clear of any obstructions
- Our team must be able to work in complete isolation for the entire time we are at your property
- Handwashing facilities must be provided on-site
- All door handles and/or access must be cleaned with a disinfectant prior to our arrival
This page will be updated regularly following Government guidance.